[Dixielandjazz] Grammy Awards and OKOM

jazzfact jazzfact at ozemail.com.au
Wed Feb 26 08:11:53 PST 2003

Hi Dan,

I refuse to watch it or buy a newspaper with the tripe in it. We can't
beat it because no big company can make money out of OKOM. You see, we
have become the renegades, what used to be underground music sold out to
the big guys. The record companies only need one of each "category" out
there. So as our little outfits continue to amaze audiences with skill
and good humour. As we fill rooms with happy contented diners and
drinkers. They sell their records and videos to the masses and worry
about internet junkies stealing their ill gotten gains. I say let them
have it, leave the real world to us!

regards,
Richard Stevens
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~jazzfact/