[Dixielandjazz] Re: Rules for Writing

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Tue Feb 25 15:40:29 PST 2003

Common current usage says go ahead and use a preposition at the end of a
sentence. Better than the convoluted, awkward, and contrived sentences that
arise from trying to avoid using one at the end.
Recall, if you can, Churchill's take on that subject.
Don Ingle
PS - Beebe's use of "sucks" in regards to valve trombone could use some
classing up. Perhaps "recently applied siphoning?" Jim always has been a bit
déclassé!