[Dixielandjazz] Country Music Titles

Richard Broadie richard.broadie at gte.net
Thu Feb 20 17:10:16 PST 2003

Don't you wish okom had this much sophistication?  Or does it?

Dick B

Country Music Titles:

Don't Do Anything 'Til I Hear From You

Forget the Night, Help Me Make It Through the Door

Get Your Biscuits In The Oven And Your Buns In Bed

Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth 'Cause I'm Kissing You Goodbye

Her Teeth Was Stained, But Her Heart Was Pure

How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?

I Can't Get Over You, So Why Don't You Get Under Me?

I Changed Her Oil, She Changed My Life.

I Don't Know Whether To Kill Myself Or Go Bowling

I Flushed You From The Toilets Of My Heart.

I Got In At 2 With a 10, And Woke Up At 10 With a 2

I Hate Every Bone In Your Body Except For Mine

I Just Bought A Car From A Guy That Stole My Girl, But The Car Don't Run, So
I  Figure We Got An Even Deal

I Just Couldn't Leave Her Behind Alone

I Just Fell In Something and I Sure Hope It's Love

I Keep Forgettin' I Forgot About You

I Liked You Better Before I Knew You So Well

I Still Miss You Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better

I Thought the Acropolis Was a Ruin Until I Saw You

I Wanna Whip Your Cow.

I Would Have Wrote You A Letter, But I Couldn't Spell Yuck.

I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dog Fight, Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win

I'd Rather Have A Bottle In Front Of Me, Than A Frontal Lobotomy.

I'll Marry You Tomorrow But Let's Honeymoon Tonite

I'm So Miserable Without You, It's Like Having You Here

I've Got Tears In My Ears From Lyin' On My Back In My Sack While I Cry Over
You.

I've Got The Hungries For Your Love, And I'm Waiting In Your Welfare Line.

I've Had It Up To Here With Love

If I Can't Be Number One In Your Life, Then Number Two On You

If I Had Shot You When I Wanted To, I'd Be Out By Now

If My Nose Were Full of Nickels, I'd Blow It All On You!

If You Really Loved Me You Would Have Married Somebody Else

If You Won't Leave Me Alone I'll Find Someone Who Will

Make Love To Me Like a TV Preacher

Mama Get A Hammer (There's A Fly On Papa's Head)

My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, And I Don't Love Jesus

My John Deere Was Breaking Your Field, While Your Dear John Was Breaking My
Heart.

My Love For You Is Stronger Than Your Breath

My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend, and I Sure Do Miss Him

Not Tonight, I Have a Heartache

Please Bypass this Heart

She Got The Gold Mine, And I Got The Shaft.

She Got The Ring and I Got The Finger

She Made Toothpicks Out Of The Timber Of My Heart.

Shut the Lid and Flush My Heart

Slipshod Thru the Cowshed With You

Thank God And Greyhound She's Gone!

The Beer I Had For Breakfast Is Comin' Back For Lunch

There's an Empty Bunk In the Cathouse Tonight

These Boots Were Meant For Lickin'

They May Put Me In Prison, But They Can't Stop My Face From Breakin' Out.

When You Leave, Walk Out Backwards, So I'll Think You're Walking In.

Where Do You Go When Your Dog Throws You Out?

You Can't Have Your Kate And Edith Too.

You Done Me Wrong, But Keep On Doing It 'Til You Do It Right

You Done Tore Out My Heart, And Stomped That Sucker Flat.

You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly

Your Wife's Been Cheatin' On Us