[Dixielandjazz] Just too good

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Thu Feb 20 17:16:18 PST 2003

<<Bill:
Can you tell me the name of the author of that marvelous piece. Perhaps the
rest of the list would like to know too.
Bill Hildebrandt
Kazoo & Banjo
The New Farmingon River Royal Ragtime Ramblers
Simsbury, CT>>

Thanks to Paul Edgerton for the following information, as it came to me
unattributed.

The article was written by Peter Ferrara, an associate professor of law at
the George Mason University School of Law. And was posted September 25, 2001
9:20 a.m.

Hope everyone's having a Swingin' day today!
Bill (just got my washboard in the mail yesterday) Sargent
414-777-0100
BillSargent.com

And no, I'm not ordering a kazoo. :-)