[Dixielandjazz] Ruby Braff

Chuck Kercher ekercher at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Feb 18 09:07:23 PST 2003

Great report, Jim. I liked the comparison to "T."  The quotes were a pleasure as well as the report of Ruby's admiration for Louis. As an aside did you ever read the quote from Bobby Hackett about going around town with Louis? About entering an establishment,he said, "It was as if you were walking into a place accompanied by God."