[Dixielandjazz] spring sprang sprung was anti virus

Charlie Hooks charliehooks at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 12 23:55:19 PST 2003

on 2/12/03 2:05 PM, Stephen Barbone at barbonestreet at earthlink.net wrote:

> Charlie Hooks, the grammerian said Pat Cooke sprang, not sprung.
>
> List mates;
>
> Spring has sprung the grass is riz.
> I wonder where the birdies iz?
> Or has it sprang again to wit.
> Do any of us give a ---- ?
>
> Cheers,  ;-) VBG
> Steve Barbone

    In other simpler words, simply SAY it, boys: OH!-- WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT
FOR THE WHOLE STATE OF GRAMMARDOM!  (WHOLE STATE OF GRAMMARDOM--WHOLE STATE
OF GRAMMARDOM) WE DON'T GIVE...  etc.

    "We do'n kir f'we seem ignernter than sh-t!  'Cause we kin cite other
ignoramuses that talked and got printed long before we wuz.  So there!

    OK, y'all have fun, now, y'heah!  It's all up for grabs from now on.

No more lessons; it's all yours.
Charlie