[Dixielandjazz] Antivirus trick

David Livingston snargi01 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 09:10:52 PST 2003

I think it's the same price for updating or buying a
new retail box. When my subscription runs out I go to
a computer show and buy a new program for $15-$20.
Then I get a year's worth of virus updates for half
price.

--- Patrick Cooke <patcooke at cox.net> wrote:
> I recently picked up a virus that my Norton 2002
> Anti Virus would not get
> rid of.  It was just about time to renew the
> subscription, but instead I
> sprung for the 2003 version.  It took care of the
> problem.  It appears that
> the best procedure is to get a new one every year
> instead of just updating
> the old one.
>     Pat Cooke
>      WA4BVR/5

=====
David Livingston
Dixieland Gumbo -- Internet Radio Station
Today's hot bands playing OKOM!
http://www.live365.com/stations/63607

If you are interested in getting airplay for your traditional
Jazz band recordings, contact me at snargi01 at yahoo.com