[Dixielandjazz] Al Hirt, Bob Havens, and Eternity

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Tue Feb 11 23:22:11 PST 2003

sounds like you might have been listening to "The Jazz Parade"
-96.888% of the artists, groups and records you mention I have  played
more than just a few times on my program over the last 19 years (except
the Caoba JB and the Sandy Lopicic Orkestar - who the heck are they?.)

  I also play a lot  of the other ( more "acceptable") musicians that
are often mentioned on this list, but I think there is plenty of room
in the OKOM Ballroom for all sorts of bands.

And you quote Pogo! (well, Albert the Alligator, anyway... )

Dave Richoux  The Jazz Parade KFJC 89.7fm www.kfjc.org Thursday
10Am-Noon PST