[Dixielandjazz] Bill Gunter Re/ washboards

robert craven bcraven24 at attbi.com
Mon Feb 10 13:00:16 PST 2003

Thank you for the dissertation washboards. Someone had to come foreword.
Ray Iverson used to place Mike Johnsons washboard under the rear wheel of my van when we'd park to go in to eat on our way to Sacramento, or where ever. He even chastised Mike, in a club in Reno, where he knew the group, for stating he was a washboard player.
Bill, I knew you played many instruments and are an excellent musician, who enjoys entertaining the audience.
I might add quite well.

Bob Craven