[Dixielandjazz] Vocalists......Carol Leigh

Charlie Hooks charliehooks at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 8 22:10:53 PST 2003

on 2/8/03 1:14 AM, JazzMnJoe at aol.com at JazzMnJoe at aol.com wrote:

..I wondered if anyone knows whether Carol Leigh is still an active vocalist
anywhere.........Is she still married to Russ Whitman and what is he doing
these days............Any threads on this subject will be
welcome.........This means you too Charlie..............Jazzman Joe

Joe, I wish I could help, but all I can do is to second your motion: I'm
fond of both those people, and news of them would, I'm sure, be of interest
to all the list.

Charlie