[Dixielandjazz] Warning - HUB !

Jazzjerry at aol.com Jazzjerry at aol.com
Sat Feb 8 04:16:44 PST 2003

In a message dated 7/2/03 23:35:14, JimDBB at aol.com writes:

<< Thank your Bill S..  It is amazing to me that there are people who don't
realize that we cannot afford to wait until we are attacked.  The weapons
available are to deadly for us to sit by and wait.  Pearl Harbor should have
been a lesson,  the embassy takeover,  the Marine Barracks blowup, Col.
Higgins kidnapping and murder, and on and on and certainly, Sept. 11 >>

Jim,

Your are entitled to these views but I wish to hell you'd keep them of the
DJML! There is a time and place for everything and this ain't it!

Cheers,

Jerry,
Norwich,
U.K.