[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 2, Issue 5

Bob Shoring bobshoring at california.com
Tue Feb 4 13:28:04 PST 2003

Hi Jim, Pat and all,

It is interesting to see a thread about Cleo Laine at this time, as she
is
doing some touring over here in the USA.  She will be performing in
Sonoma, California (not far from San Francisco) on 8 March.  I don't
have all the particulars, but I understand she's performing with the
Sonoma Valley Jazz Society on that date.

Regards,
Bob Shoring
in San Francisco, California, USA