[Dixielandjazz] RaySmith Pianist's Website in Netherlands

Tony Davis tony at tony-davis.co.uk
Tue Feb 4 12:24:51 PST 2003

I'm indebted to Jazzman Joe for the information on Ray Smith.  I saw Ray in
October at the 100 Club tribute to Ray Foxley, but stupidly omitted to get his
address.

Just one point: the actual SITE address is www.unlimitedjazz.com .  Worth a
visit, especially if you're looking for a rare recording (and you're
absolutely sure that Jerry Brown can't get it for you!).

--
Tony Davis
Trumpet/Cornet