[Dixielandjazz] test

briantowers briantowers at msn.com
Mon Feb 3 19:39:39 PST 2003

Receiving you in Canada, Jim.   I love Cleo Laine - she is the greatest of
the "modern" singers for me and I have been a fan since first seeing her as
an 18 year old, in a Dankworth concert at the White Rock Pavilion, Hastings.
She is very popular in Canada and usually her concerts here are a sell-out.
Cleo does it even better than Ella, Sarah etc. IMHO.
Cheers,
Brian Towers,
Hot Five Jazzmakers, Toronto, Canada
Band web site:                http://hotfivejazz.tripod.com