[Dixielandjazz] Help? Wild Bill 1951 Boston

Richard Broadie richard.broadie at gte.net
Sat Feb 1 16:00:09 PST 2003

Eddie Hubble is given credit on this Savoy Album, but I received email yesterday from another DJMLer  informing me that Eph is the bone player on the LP.  Sure glad to have time to get back on the DJML.  Look at all the information so critical to basic survival that I've picked up in just 24 hours!  Wow!
:-)  Dick