[Dixielandjazz] Eph Resnick was Frank Chase

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 1 08:25:51 PST 2003

Jim Beebe wrote (polite snip)

'Isn't Eph Resnick on that album?  Eph is-was a pretty good Teagarden
impressionist years ago but his style changed."

Jim & List mates:

Did a memorable weekend round of gigs with Eph Resick and Jack Fine
(tpt) circa 1961 in Buck's County PA.  We all went to Bucks from NYC.
Jack and Eph played beautifully as I remember it, however, we did a lot
of drinking that weekend so there are some gaps, except that I was the
designated driver.

What ever happened to Eph Resnick? I lost track of him when I put my
horn to sleep for 30 years in 1962.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone