[Dixielandjazz] CHUCK ANDERSON MEMORIAL

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Tue Dec 30 19:59:21 PST 2003

Didn't know if you had received this or not.

Hugs

Judie

-------

Hi Everybody, I was just informed that the subject memorial will be on

Sunday, January 4th at 2:00 PM at a Mortuary located in Costa Mesa.  The

address is 1621 Gisler St.

>From the I-405 (San Diego Freeway) Take Harbor south.  The very first

street, Just south off the off ramp is Gisler, Turn right and the

mortuary is on the left. If you have any questions you can email me or

call me (714) 897-7996. Please pass this information to any of his

friends I may have missed. Thanks

        Hope to see you there, Ray Williams >>