[Dixielandjazz] Big bands - The Melody Maker

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Mon Dec 29 11:22:48 PST 2003

a quick web search reveals:

ABCS 581 - Billy Baxter & His Carnaby Street Vaudeville Band - Billy
Baxter & His Carnaby Street Vaudeville Band [1966] Volunteer Firemen's
Association of South Tuckohoe falls/How Could Red Riding Hood?/3
Meals/This Door/I've Never Wronged an Onion/When I'm Cleaning
Windows/what'cha Gonna Do/Maybe We Can Start a Thing/I've Never Seen a
Straight Banana/Down on Love/Why Build a Wall/Poor Kids

but nothing in my lyric bookmarks has that title, nor is it on any
collection of British Vaudeville that I have. I have sent a message to
another list I am on - someone there might have the album.

Dave Richoux