[Dixielandjazz] Pouring through The Melody Maker

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Mon Dec 29 19:04:42 PST 2003

Our resident English prof said:

> And I have been fortunate enough to have visited Judy and Tony's home
> several times where I have spent a number of hours pouring though the
> collection.

Was that our whisky you were pouring through the collection Bill?  :-)

Actually the Melody Makers were still around in my youth (which as you know
was about 20 years after your youth) but it changed focus, I suppose you
might say that it moved with the times, and became a pop music magazine
ASIR.  I think it died in the 70s.

XXXX Jude

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection