[Dixielandjazz] "Santa baby" sheet and record

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Mon Dec 29 12:42:40 PST 2003

I would like to have a lead sheet for "Santa baby". I haven't found it in
Anderson or any of the commercial fakebooks.

I've come to like it better the more I've seen the Pier 1 commercial, but
today I heard a really neat virgin on the supermarket PA: Female vocalist
doing it in a sort of Betty Boop/Helen Kane style. Gotta have the record!
I'll probably put it into the "add-on" section of "Gig Book"...

Can anyone identify the record/artist/CD?

Thanks.
--Sheik
--Sheik
David W. Littlefield, Piano, Guitar, Banjo, Washboard
Compiler: "Dixieland FB" (Bb, C); "30S-40S FB (Bb, C)"; "Gig Book"
http://cpcug.org/user/dwlit (Dixie playalong list, other tools)
http://americanmusiccaravan.com (Fake Books, Chord Books, Bands)
eMail: dwlit at cpcug.org