[Dixielandjazz] San Diego Jazz Camp

Trumpetom at aol.com Trumpetom at aol.com
Sat Dec 27 12:31:12 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/27/2003 8:24:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,
gmthur at delrio.com writes:

> >For Christmas I gave my husband, Jim, a trip to the Jazz Camp in San Diego
> >in January.

That is a very thoughtful gift. I attended a couple times. The instructors
are picked very carefully. What I liked about the scene is that it not
competitive in any way; some of the attendees will be very accomplished, others will
have more modest skills. Everybody is treated with equal respect.

Probably there will be an open jam on saturday night. Don't miss it. Lotsa
fun!

Tom Loeb
www.hotsytotsyboys.com