[Dixielandjazz] Big Band Showcase - Denny Farrell Show.

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 26 14:56:46 PST 2003

I'm on the TPIN(Trumpet Players International Network) besides the DJML, and
members of that group are totally involved in "Big Band" gigs...perhaps not
OKOM as much as we in the DJML are, but there ARE bands out there gigging
quite regularly, probably more on the east coast, or in So. California more
than around Sacramento.
I'll have to do a check and see!
Happy New Year to you all from me and Cell Block 7, a band of miscreants
trying desperately to go straight and change our lives around! (Ya'll pray
for Bill Gunter, you hear?)
Bob Romans
Cell Block Seven
Jazz Band