[Dixielandjazz] CORRECTED LINK - The January issue of the Monterey Hot Jazz Society Newsletter (HotNotes) is online

John Jamieson jamie at surfnetusa.com
Thu Dec 25 05:56:54 PST 2003

The January issue of the Monterey Hot Jazz Society Newsletter (HotNotes) is
online at

http://www.surfnetusa.com/jamie/hotnotes/32-01/index.html
Check out our annual Christmas party photos on page 6

January 11th our guest band will be the "Café Borrone All Stars."  The
regular members of the Cafe Borrone All-Stars include: Clint Baker (mostly
on guitar), Leon Oakley (trumpet), Robert Young (reeds), Jim Klippert
(trombone), Monty Reyes (guitar/banjo), and Bill Reinhart (bass)

jamie at surfnetusa.com
Editor, Monterey Hot Jazz Society News Letter (HotNotes)
http://www.surfnetusa.com/jamie/hotnotes

---