[Dixielandjazz] Yes, but is it art? - Redux

PJ Ladd pj.ladd at btopenworld.com
Wed Dec 24 20:06:29 PST 2003

"When you use it, it seems like you're sitting in the open air," said
Vicky Thornton, the project architect for the huge construction site at
the Chelsea College of Art, where the bathroom has been placed. She
found the experience unexpectedly liberating. "I didn't feel like I was
exhibiting myself, but I felt like that's what it would be like if you
didn't have to wear any clothes," she said.>

Whatever Vicky Thornton learned at her school of Architecture it was
certainly not English.

`Seems LIKE you are sitting......`, `I didn`t feel LIKE I was...`I felt LIKE
thats what....

 Ohmigod!.

Has everyone forgotten  `as if`?.`

Incidentally, I expect that see thru lavatories will soon be bog standard.
Ouch! Yaroo! Leggo! Its a joke! Honest!

Merry Christmas and God Bless us , one and all.

Pat