[Dixielandjazz] To Californians and endangered species everywhere

willc willc at highstream.net
Tue Dec 23 20:10:26 PST 2003

Hey, I'm glad you guys out among the galloping real estate and
tornadoes and typhoons and such like more or less escaped the wrath what
He done wrought, just as we here in 75 degree Fort Lauderdale snuck
through another year without a hurricane to send coconuts whizzing like
cannonballs to smite yellow rain-coated, windswept TV newscasters
grimacingly telling everybody to stay safely indoo . . . THUNK!!

And I accordingly wish lotsa great jazz and best for the holidays to all
authorized personnel.

Kindly,
Will Connelly
River Liffey Saloon Jazz Band