[Dixielandjazz] Seasonal greetings

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Tue Dec 23 11:26:09 PST 2003

In case I do not get another opportunity before the the Farrell tribe
descends upon me later today I would like to wish all listmates and their
loved ones a joyful and
happy whatever-it-is that you celebrate at this time of year and to thank
everybody who during 2003 so generously gave me their help and expert advice
whenever I
asked for assistance.

After Mary had gone to bed last night I naughtily peeked at one of my
presents lying
underneath the tree (from one of the grandchildren) - it was a Nina Simone
CD. Listening to that will be a novel experience for me, if all the tracks
are up to the
very high quality of the only other Simone recording I own (her version of
Bessie's famous "I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl") I shall be very happy
indeed.

John Farrell