[Dixielandjazz] Jamie Cullum

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Sun Dec 21 12:32:14 PST 2003

Cullum is a market man's dream, two of his greatest assets are that he is
young and good looking - I doubt if a 60+ old git doing exactly the same
material as he would make it with today's TV obsessed CD buying public. I've
given him a fair amount of objective listening but find that his tinselly
style doesn't do very much for me.

John Farrell