[Dixielandjazz] Re:The Tap Dancer

Margaret Squires margeaux at inreach.com
Fri Dec 19 21:38:01 PST 2003

Bob,

Yes, Steve and his band should be commended.  What a wonderful experience!

I remember a few years ago when CB7 played the Hangtown Festival in
Placerville and you let a gentleman, probably the same age as the one Steve
had the experience with, play with the band...what was it?  Bones or spoons?
It was great to watch him play.  He was definately in his glory.  I am sure
you made his year too!

Margaret