[Dixielandjazz] What are these special characters?

BudTuba at aol.com BudTuba at aol.com
Fri Dec 19 20:42:00 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/18/03 8:16:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jazzboard at hotmail.com writes:

> â€

Velly interestink!  I get a similar set of characters when I put my Windows
SE disc in the CD drive when asked to do so for installing or updating various
device drivers.  Even though it appears as the favored source drive, it does
not work and I have to search for the correct drive.  I am watching this topic
carefully, since the mystery of it even affects my ability to keep a steady
beat on Original Dixieland One-Step.  There is nothing worse than a One-Step
with an occasional Stutter Hop.

There... I've made this a message appropriate for our DJML discussion.

Bud Taylor
Smugtown Stompers
Rochester, NY
Traditional Jazz since 1958