[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

david richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Thu Dec 18 15:05:58 PST 2003

Then you put a hydro-electric generator on the dam and it is Wired 
weird wierded creek...

I will go away now if you give me a quarter

dave Richoux
On Dec 18, 2003, at 1:51 PM, BudTuba at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/17/03 8:10:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, 
> BFBASS at aol.com
> writes:
>> Does anyone know for sure how to spell weird/wierd. It is 12 to 8 
>> that it
>> is
>> weird.
> This is an engineering term.  It is spelled "wiered" and means a dam 
> has been
> added to a creek with a small spillover notch at the top.   Now a weird
> wierded creek is one that flows uphill so the water travels up the dam 
> face and
> into the spillover notch.

More information about the Dixielandjazz mailing list