[Dixielandjazz] Victoria Festival

Kurt bowermastergroup at qwest.net
Wed Dec 17 11:22:10 PST 2003

I'd be interested in knowing what the reaction from the Victoria business
community / Chamber of Commerce is to the festival cancellation.  Are they
stepping up with solutions to the reason(s) for the cancellation, or do they
even care?  Do they see the cancellation of the festival as a hit on the
local economy (unbooked hotel rooms, empty restaurants, etc.)?