[Dixielandjazz] My lucky day

Mike Durham mikedurham_jazz at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 17 15:53:42 PST 2003

Wow! Those generous Hollanders - a lottery where you win without even buying
a ticket! And you only have to send them around $1500 to get at your prize
money!! Anyone would have to be really stupid not to wire the cash right
away.....and what colour is the sky on YOUR planet, Mynheer Green? In all
seriousness, folks, a lot of naive (some might say dumb and/or greedy)
people have fallen for this scam and its Canadian counterpart.

Musical content? "I Believe In Miracles"

Mike Durham.