[Dixielandjazz] NY's celebrations

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 17:40:08 PST 2003

Well I don't know about you folks, but I am gonna put my money where my big
mouth is:

When that money gets wired to my bank account I am going to pay off all the
debts of all the Jazz Societies and sponsor OKOM Festivals on the OKOMAPALOOZA
FESTIVAL CIRCUIT INTERNATIONALLY.

First event will be in Nigeria to thank those generous souls.

All bands sign up now.

I will send the UNI Engine JUMBO JET to pick you all up in your home town, it
will be a three stop flight,  One for gas and two for directions, we will
serve an Italian  7 course Dinner on the flight.  ( A Six Pack of Bud & a Salami
)

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

Musical content:   "Hey BIG SPENDER"

Now where did I put that bottel of Holiday Cheer?????   humm it's empty,
gotta go now, gotta mix up another batch in the bathtub.