[Dixielandjazz] Fat Tuesday Gigs.

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 16 12:52:29 PST 2003

List mates:

I am tearing my hair out trying to fill Fat Tuesday gig requests. See
below message from one of our Brew Pub Clients. I suspect I will be able
to fill these plus 3 private parties so far, but expect to get a few
more. Wish all you band leaders were in the Philadelphia PA / Wilmington
DE area and could help out. 6 to 9 PM.

Is this happening anywhere else, or is Fat Tuesday New Orleans Jazz a
dead issue most places?

Also, the North Wales gig is for Fat Tuesday, subject to cancellation if
Restaurant not open in time, with a replacement Tuesday during opening
week so that band will not lose any money.

Cheers,
Steve

Steve,
Sorry, I thought I had confirmed.

Yes we want to book you at all five restaurants for Fat Tuesday. The new
location in North Wales is scheduled to open 2/15 but may be pushed back
so I don't know how you want to handle it.

Definitely in Newark, WC, Media and Wilmington.