[Dixielandjazz] cleaning methods and jazz

Mike Durham mikedurham_jazz at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 18:50:08 PST 2003

Bill & other scrubbers: My drummer says the washboard was taken up as a
percussion instrument simply out of sexual frustration.......drummers would
engage a young lady in conversation at the interval, only to find at the end
of the evening that she had gone home with the clarint player while the
drummer was still beraking down his kit. Well, it's a theory.

Mike "Sorry, my dear, I forgot to remove my thimbles" Durham