[Dixielandjazz] Your Weirdest Gig

Mike Durham mikedurham_jazz at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 10:12:31 PST 2003

One of our wierdest was a corporate booking for British Airways to play at
their call center in Newcastle. It was for the day their bonuses were
announced, and we had to go from office to office playing The Gold Diggers'
Song (aka We're In The Money). This took about two hours, and we must have
played the damn thing several hundred times (all ensemble). Very well-paid,
but extremely odd.

Mike (I used to like that tune) Durham