[Dixielandjazz] Stack 'o' Lee or variations on a theme!

Mike Durham mikedurham_jazz at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 9 19:56:10 PST 2003

I don't think so - isn't the character's name MacHeath ("Mackie Messer" in
German, or Mack the Knife in English, is his nickname) in the original
Brecht play? I'm sure someone on the list will know!

Mike the Knife

ps music for gay people? Well, if they are Scottish there's always the Gay
Gordons.....