[Dixielandjazz] question

Dingo roadie at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 5 11:43:24 PST 2003

Probably .... American Association of Retired Persons

"AARP is a nonprofit, nonpartisan membership organization for people age 50
and over.

AARP is dedicated to enhancing quality of life for all as we age. We lead
positive social change and deliver value to members through information,
advocacy and service."

Google will tell you all ...... probably
~=~
 John,
        Suffolk, England.
                    ?