[Dixielandjazz] Eggs in basket

Adaywayne at aol.com Adaywayne at aol.com
Thu Dec 4 16:04:23 PST 2003

John, I read somewhere that Berln never learned to read music and could play
(not too well) in only one key...F#. He then employed others to write the
actual scores. So if you want to play it just as Berlin did, play it in F#. Yours
may be the only version in that haunting key!!

Arn

In a message dated 12/4/03 12:16:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,