[Dixielandjazz] Sharkey and his kings of dixieland.

Mike Durham mikedurham_jazz at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 16:27:09 PST 2003

Recorded New Orleans, June 20, 1951. Sharkey on trumpet with Julian Laine
tbn, Harry Shields clt, James Coniff pno, Chink Martin bass and Monk Hazel,
drums (Banana Peel rag, hungry Mama, Kiddin' With Chopin). All other tracks
recorded June 24/25, 1951: Sharkey with Jack Delaney tbn, Bujie Centobie
clt, Stan Menedelson pno, Arthur Pons gtr, Joe Loyocano bass and Hazell
drums, vocals by Lizzie Miles.

Mike D.