[Dixielandjazz] Re: Celebrity thread

Jeanne Brei TinPanAlleyCat at cox.net
Mon Dec 1 18:04:24 PST 2003

A name I didn't see mentioned -- I was fortunate to tour ten years ago with
Phil Ford and Mimi Hines in the national tour of "No, No Nanette" -- and
nearly EVERY city that we played in for more than a one-nighter -- Phil Ford
would find a jazz club to sit in with his clarinet -- he was simply
marvelous!
Jeanne