[Dixielandjazz] Banjo Info please!

jazzfact jazzfact at ozemail.com.au
Fri Aug 29 08:42:23 PDT 2003

Hi All
Brisbane banjo player John Cox recently un earthed a banjo (20's, USA)
Inside was the original vellum signed by Louis, Johnny Dodds and many
others. I will try to gat a scan of that if you are interested. This Banjo
turned up in a second hand shop near Brisbane!
regards,
Richard Stevens
www.thejazzfactory.net