[Dixielandjazz] Re: Jim Cullum info

Don Mopsick mophandl at landing.com
Wed Aug 27 12:26:23 PDT 2003

From: "Kurt" <bowermastergroup at qwest.net>

<<On second thought...Perhaps Jim Cullum could add "The Landing" franchises
his empire.  He could sell franchise (McDonalds meet McCullums) rights to
jazz societies or other investors (with deep pockets) in large markets and
in exchange, give permission to use "The Landing" name and secret recipe for
success.  At the end of each NPR broadcast they could say, "Visit 'Jim
Cullum's The Landing Jazz Club' in a city near you."

T-shirt sales alone would make someone rich.>>