[Dixielandjazz] Busking >> Old Time Busking

jazzfact jazzfact at ozemail.com.au
Tue Aug 26 08:36:24 PDT 2003

Hi All,
When there is no electricity, that's unplugged!

regards,
Richard Stevens
www.thejazzfactory.net

Not at all folks:

Some of you have not been listening to Rock Bands for a long time I see.

Many of them play entire concerts "Unplugged"  which is acoustic, and =
still=20
sell out major arenas.

Got to change that radio dial once in a while folks to keep up with =
what's=20
happening in the world of music.  Trust me there has been a lot of good
music=20
written and recorded after 1935, try it you might find something you =
like=20
besides Dixieland.

There are many kinds of OKOM.

Cheers

Tom Wiggins
Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band

We can play you all the Acoustic Rock you probably would not listen to.
Ya just have to be musically creative folks, relax and try playing =
something

different and adapt it to your own sound.  Experiment you might surprise =

yourself and your audience and even like what you hear.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
=20

---