[Dixielandjazz] Bix-Red and Don

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Wed Aug 13 16:53:42 PDT 2003

But if one wants to write it to get the info down and available, there's
always the option of self-publication, via zerox, .pdf, website, CD-rom.
And I have seen some "soft", that is, non-"scholarly", books published by
university presses.

First thing is to get it down while the hooch is still there. Once it's on
"paper", it can be worked with sooner or later...

--Sheik