[Dixielandjazz] Fade out

David Palmquist davidpalmquist at dccnet.com
Wed Aug 13 01:57:57 PDT 2003

Noteworthy Composer, the music notation program, uses a "multi-point
controller" to vary the midi playback.  You can download a trial copy here
http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/

The program imports Types 0 and 1 midi files, and can save in those formats
as well.

NWC uses a multipoint controller, which I believe is common to the midi
world.  One setting is volume, and you should be able to work a fade into
your midi file that way.  I don't know if MPC's are a normal part of the
midi world or not.

If you can't locate MPC's through your midi software, get the NWC program,
open the file, make the necessary changes, then resave the file in midi format.

David in Delta