[Dixielandjazz] Request for CDs by List Mate Bands

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Tue Aug 12 11:12:34 PDT 2003

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net wrote:

> I have been corresponding off line with a list mate from the UK. (snip( He
would like to buy CDs of bands in
> which List Mates participate. (snip) I think the easiest way for him to
get the purchasing info,  is for
> those who have CDs to post your name, address, band name and CD name to
> the DJML.  He'll respond.

The Boondockers, Jazz & comedy band, just released our new CD titled, "Can
You Hear Us In The Rear, Dinner Music For Bulimics."  Four members of DJML
are members of the band, myself piano, Bill Gunter washboard, Ralph Thompson
banjo & Art Terry washtub bass.  Other members of the band are Jim Maihack
tbn, 8 years tuba with the Turk Murphy Band & Gary Church tpt, 10 years with
Merle Haggart & 12 years with Mel Tillis in Branson.

We do not have the CD info on our web site as yet.  However, for info on it,
you can write to me off-list.

Bob
mr.wonderful at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA USA