[Dixielandjazz] Request for CDs by List Mate Bands

Stephen Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 11 22:27:07 PDT 2003

Dear List Mates:

I have been corresponding off line with a list mate from the UK. We've
been chatting a while and getting along famously. He loves OKOM,
especially fond of trombone and possesses an extensive collection of pre
1940 Dixieland albums, as well as Revival albums after WW 2. He has not
posted to the List as yet.

He would like to buy CDs of bands in which List Mates participate.
Thinking of trombones, I'm sure he would love to buy some of Beebe's
work, and some of Kash's work. I have already sent him my CD.

I think the easiest way for him to get the purchasing info,  is for
those who have CDs to post your name, address, band name and CD name to
the DJML.  He'll respond.  Or you can e mail me off list and I'll
forward the info to him.

Off hand, I suggested Jim Beebe, Jim Kashishian, Don Ingle, Bob Craven,
Bob Ringwald, Bill Gunter, Bob Romans, Tito Martino, Bob Williams,
(WNJB), Charlie Hull, Ross Anderson, Jazz Jerry who may have some UK
list mate albums to sell and some others. Forgive me if I left you out,
but my memory banks are full. ;-)

As I say, he is not looking for free CDs. He wants to buy them, and is
very interested in those bands of list mates. He is a fan of the music,
its development and of those who are playing it now as well as those who
played it in the past.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone