[Dixielandjazz] Jazz in Paris

Schnabbels at aol.com Schnabbels at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 03:48:54 PDT 2003

To Ross Anserson,

The phone numbers of the two clubs in Paris mentioned by Steve Barbone are as
follows:

Caveau de la Huchette: 43 26 65 05

Le Petit Journal: 43 26 28 59

Note that both numbers share the first four digits. Indeed they are both in
the Fifth Arrondissement. Huchette is categorized under "Cabarets et Music
Hall" while Le Petit Journal falls under "Restaurants". These numbers are for
local calls. Country code for France is 33, area code for Paris is 1 (01 when
calling from within France).

I have to agree with Tom Wiggins in that there is likely to be very little
action in Paris in August. I'll be in Paris on the weekend of September 6 and
keep my fingers crossed. This thread was very helpful to me also. At any rate,
I'll get an OKOM fix in Holland on September 1. I'll need it, we'll be arriving
in Holland from Phoenix that very morning!

Regards,

Rob van der Plas
Scottsdale "it's even hotter here than in Paris", Arizona

P.S. Ross, does she need an interpreter?