[Dixielandjazz] Masters of Bebop

Hans Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Sun Aug 10 19:59:46 PDT 2003

Are you on the correct list?  i.e. DIXIELAND mailing list?

Sure, they are both old styles of jazz :-) (although I understand, not your
KOM) and some members of the list also listen secretly to Charlie Parker or
Thelonious Monk I'm sure.

On my turntable now: Californai Ramblers

Keep swinging

Hans Koert

DURIUM Advertisement and Custom Records Discography Online (US-part)
www.people.zeelandnet.nl/koerthchkz
http://members.lycos.nl/keepswinging